Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ellen and Tony Docked Down Under!

Far too many R's but you get the idea, Tony scoped this out and demanded we take a photo!
Tony and I underneath our new President's street in Downtown Sydney, Australia!


Ellen and I in front of the famous Sydney Opera House


Posing in front of the Sydney Harbour Bridge! You know they let you climb that thing? $180 to hike up to the top! I think I might do it!




It was so nice seeing someone from home, I miss home alot! I took the train down to Sydney a day or so after Ellen and Tony docked in Sydney on the Queen Mary Ship. It was a delightful day! Their son Kevin was with us as well, taking all the photos on my camera but there are heaps of all 4 of us with Ellen and I am sure we will see them when she and Tony return to the states again. I sent big hugs with Ellen to forward back home! Hope you enjoyed the photos!



No comments: