Thursday, December 4, 2008

'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

Thanksgiving is my most favorate holiday. I love that my Mom starts to prepare the yummy stuffing the night before and I love all the different smells of turkey, pies and casseroles throughout the house the day of. I am sooooooo sad that I had to miss Thanksgiving this year! So I decided to prepare one myself for my new Aussie friends....hoping I had an ounce of my mothers patience and cooking talent. I have found out in the recent months that I can indeed cook the things my mother does for our family and they taste good too!! So here is the proof that the saying lives true between us, 'Like mother, Like Daughter'!
I hope you don't get too hungry!

The Menu:
Cranberries, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Mash Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Stuffin' Muffins, Stuffing, Turkey and Homemade Pumpkin Pie for dessert!


Sean, Rhiannan, Myself, Aysha and Arnel
YUM!

No comments: